We focus on the user experience of our designs-- both the look and the functionality are paramount to us.
Scope of Work
After 90 years of service to the community, Ensinger Graphics, Ltd. was hoping to update their look! So, how do you create a design that honors the rich history of such a business? We started by listening and we honed in on what kept them flourishing. After that, it was just a matter of polish. Ensinger’s story gave us so much to work with, we created a web presence that reflects not only their past, but the vibrance of their here and now.
With the Ensinger Graphics website redesign, we sought to update, modernize, and provide some essential functionality. This allowed Ensinger customers easy access to thousands of possibilities in the world of promotional products.
Our personal approach allowed us to get to focus in on what was most important to Ensinger’s owner, Shauna. We discussed everything from fonts and colors to the pride Shauna takes in owning a long-standing family business. This allowed us to develop a mockup of the finished product. Shauna found this part of the process most helpful-- it gave her hope that a fresh, new looking web presence was on its way for her customer base.
We focus on the user experience of our designs-- both the look and functionality are paramount to us. For Ensinger, this meant building a left side fixed header that allows for easy navigation. Then, we added the illusion of depth to the design by utilizing parallax element positioning-- an effect that makes it seem the background is moving slightly slower than the page as your scroll down.
The finished product is one that Shauna is proud to present to her customers. Together, we brought forth the company’s strengths-- creating a product that will bring Ensinger into the future. In her words, Ensinger’s new site looks “vibrant, fun, and fresh”-- just the kind of place that she wants her clients to visit.
- Custom Design Ensinger Graphics had an established brand which we worked into the design.
- Community Minded Ensinger Graphics is involved in the local business community so they asked for a place for affiliations.
- Focus on the Unique On the welcome page we placed a strong lede to summarize the business in three sentences.
- An Assortment of Products The range of products Ensinger Graphics can personalize is vast, so we reduced the amount presented on the website just to give a hint of possibility.
- Pop Up Images Each product category has a thumnail. When clicked the larger presentation of products is activated.
- Left Side Navigation By implementing a left-side navigation for desktop, laptop, and most tablets the viewport keeps the Ensinger logo and contact information.